ARCOT HALL GOLF CLUB
Magnificent Golf, Exceptional Service
The Arcot Hall Pathway to Golf
Next Starter Sessions begin on 25th February 2017 at 09:00am
Register now by calling the shop on 0191 2362794
Other dates available - click here for full list >>>
If you are new to the game of golf or are in the early stages of your development of the game then the Arcot Hall Pathway to Golf gives some exciting opportunities for you to improve your game and reach your full potential. There are stages that are suitable for all abilities and you can join at any stage. NOTE: participants for these courses must be aged 18 or over.
STARTER SESSIONS: Get into Golf Beginner Group Class - FREE
* 5 weekly beginner coaching sessions
* Completely FREE OF CHARGE to all participants
* Basic introduction to the main golfing techniques
* No experience needed, no obligations or hidden costs
* All sessions delivered by a PGA Professional
INTERMEDIATE SESSIONS: Follow-on Class Group Class - £25.00
* 5 week Follow-on class to the beginner sessions
* Main focus on developing the golf swing of each individual
* One on-course lesson to provide an introduction to the golf course
* Only £25.00 for 5 weeks
TASTER PACKAGE: Introduction to our Golf Club - £99.00
* Six 9-hole rounds of golf
* Two individual 30 min lessons
* 5 week group class including two lessons on the golf course
* Valid for two months from the date of signing up
* Option to join group lessons only for £25.00
ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP: 12 Months from the date of joining - £350.00
* Minimum of 6 x 30 minute 1 to 1 lessons
* One 9 hole on-course playing lesson
* Rules and etiquette lesson
* Unlimited access to the golf course mid-week and after 2pm Sunday
* Ability to sign-in 3 guests at members guest rate
* Gain Academy handicap and entry to Academy competitions
* Social membership at Arcot Hall GC
* £200 discount on full membership at end of Academy
The Arcot Hall GC Pathway to Golf is designed to give newcomers to the game of golf an opportunity to improve their knowledge and skill by choosing the package or packages that are right for them.
The beginner can start with our free starter sessions and if they enjoy and wish to continue we will help with finding the right steps along our Pathway to help them develop from beginners into golf club members. NOTE: participants for these courses must be aged 18 or over.
STARTER SESSIONS: Get into Golf - FREE
In conjunction with England Golf, we offer Beginner Group Coaching delivered by our PGA Professional Kris Bengtsson. Get into golf is a national scheme developed by England Golf to encourage more people to start playing golf in a relaxed and fun environment
The classes run over 5 weeks and are completely Free of Charge to participants.
The purpose of the scheme is to give beginners a general introduction to golf, in a relaxed setting alongside others of a similar standard. The course is designed to give a basic introduction to the main golfing techniques and covers putting, chipping, pitching and full swing with both irons and woods during the five weeks.
We provide all equipment and no previous experience is needed. There are no obligations or hidden costs so you really have got nothing to lose in giving it a go.
NOTE: Participants for these courses must be aged 18 or over.
Classes run continuously at different days and times throughout the year.
Each class is limited to 12 people on a first come first served basis so the sooner you book in the better to avoid any disappointment.
* Sat 25 Feb 9.00 - 10.00am
* Wed 29 Mar 7.00 - 8.00pm
* Fri 31 Mar 6.00 - 7.00pm
* Sat 1 Apr 10.00 â 11.00am LADIES ONLY
* Mon 3 Apr 6.30 - 7.30pm LADIES ONLY
* Tue 4 Apr 10.00 â 11.00am LADIES ONLY
* Wed 14 June 6.30 - 7.30pm
* Wed 14 June 7.30 - 8.30pm
* Fri 4 Aug 6.00-7.00pm
* Sat 5 Aug 9.00-10.00am
To book your place on any of the above courses or for any enquiries please contact PGA Professional Kris Bengtsson or Secretary/Manager Brian Rumney:
Phone: 0191 236 27 94
The intermediate sessions act as a five week follow-on class to the initial beginner sessions.
These lessons mainly focus on the developing the full golf swing as this is the most important key to being comfortable while playing on the golf course. On lessons will also take place on the course to provide an introduction.
At this stage participants are offered to take up an introductory Taster Package which includes six rounds of 9 holes and two individual 30 minute lessons on top of the weekly group lessons. This is a heavily discounted package to give everyone a chance to try our facilities before committing to a membership. This package is valid for two months from the date of signing up and costs only £99.00. There is also the option to keep doing group lessons only for a further five weeks for £25.00, where two lessons will be out on the golf course.
Our Academy is designed for the novice golfer who is getting more serious about taking up the sport, but is not yet ready to join the club as a full playing member.
We offer structured personal tuition over a full year with access to the course to practice your skills, all for £350. Payment terms are available.
The Academy membership runs for 12 months from the date of joining and you can only subscribe to it once. This membership is the final step on our Pathway and its purpose is to bridge the gap between golf lessons and a club membership. Coming new to a golf club can be very daunting if you do it alone, which is why through this scheme we are at hand to
support with golfing skills, etiquette, rules and any none golfing aspects of being a member of a golf club.
The Academy membership includes the following benefits:
* A minimum of 6 x 30 minute individual lessons throughout the year
* A 9 hole playing lesson to learn the basics of on-course management
* A Rules and Etiquette lesson
* Invitation to participate in regular Academy group lessons
* Opportunity to obtain an Academy handicap
* Unlimited access to the golf course anytime mid-week and after 2pm on Sundays.
* Opportunity to invite your friends to play with you by signing in three guests at the âguest of memberâ green fee rate as often as you want.
* Social membership at Arcot Hall GC
* Help and support from our PGA Professional and other staff
If you wish to continue as a member of Arcot Hall Golf Club after your time in the Academy, you receive £200 discount on the following years membership fee.
You can also upgrade to a full membership at any point during your time in the Academy and receive the same discount offer.